ADVANCED UPSET PREVENTION AND RECOVERY TRAINING (ADVANCED UPRT)
UPRT stands for aeroplane ‘upset prevention and recovery training’ and constitutes a combination of theoretical knowledge and flying training with the aim of providing flight crew with the required competencies to both prevent and to recover from situations in which an aeroplane unintentionally exceeds the parameters for line operation or training (aeroplane upsets).
You will complete your UPRT course at our Gloucestershire Airport HQ, making use of our premium equipment and highly experienced staff.
The UPRT course typically takes one week to complete.
- 1 day UPRT theoretical knowledge training
- 3 hours of UPRT Slingsby T67 Firefly training
£2,000 inc. VAT – see Finance and Funding for more information.
Before commencing the UPRT course you must:
- Be the holder of a PPL(A) issued in accordance with current EASA legislation and current CAA publications.
- Hold a valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
- Have completed the Theoretical Knowledge instruction for the CPL(A) or ATPL(A).