MULTI-ENGINE PISTON CLASS RATING (MEP CLASS RATING)
Our Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) and Instrument Rating (IR) courses are taught using multi-engine piston aircraft, therefore it is essential all our cadets complete the MEP Class Rating prior to the commencement of the CPL and IR courses.
You will complete your MEP Class Rating at our Gloucestershire Airport HQ, making use of our premium equipment and highly experienced staff.
The MEP Class Rating typically takes two weeks to complete.
• 7 hours of theoretical knowledge instruction
• 6 hours of practical training in a DA-42 aircraft
• 1 hour test
£5,000 inc. VAT – see Finance and Funding for more information.
OTHER ITEMS TO BUDGET
• Additional flight training (if required) to achieve proficiency
• UK CAA/EASA re-test fees (if required)
• UK accommodation
• Food and living expenses
• Selection fee
Before commencing a MEP Class Rating you must:
• Be the holder of a PPL(A) issued in accordance with current EASA legislation and current CAA publications
• Hold a valid Class 2 Medical Certificate